Returns and Refunds
- What is the right of withdrawal? The right of withdrawal consists in the possibility for one of the contracting parties to unilaterally terminate a contract, extinguishing all the obligations deriving from it, without the consent of the other party and without being subject to penalties. Art. 54 c.d.c. Consumer Code: 1. Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the professional must place the order within thirty days from the day following the day on which the consumer sent the order to the professional. 2. In case of non-execution of the order by the professional, due to the unavailability, even temporary, of the goods or services requested, the professional, within the period referred to in paragraph 1, informs the consumer, according to the methods Article 53, paragraph 1, and reimburses any sums already paid for the payment of the supply. Without the consumer's consent, to be expressed before or at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the professional cannot fulfill by performing a supply different from that agreed, even if of equivalent or superior value and quality.
- Who can take advantage of the right of withdrawal? The right of withdrawal is reserved exclusively to private individuals and not also to the holders of a VAT number, unless the desire to withdraw does not derive from causes attributable to production defects, to hidden damages caused by the outward transport or to discrepancies with the order Pursuant to the European Directive 2011/83, implemented in Italy with the Legislative Decree of 3 December 2013, the buyer can withdraw from the purchase contract without necessarily specifying the reason for the return.
- How can the customer benefit from the right of withdrawal? Customers wishing to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate their will to situér milano by registered letter with return receipt (to be sent to Castellani.it Srl - Via Lungomonte, 147 - 56020 - Montecalvoli - prov. PI) or by writing to [email protected], within 14 working days from the delivery date, attaching a copy of the transport documents.
- What should the customer indicate in the Recommend A / R? The customer must indicate the invoice number, the product code (s) and the bank details for the transfer.
- Who will bear the return shipping costs? The return shipping costs are fully borne by the customer. From the moment situér milano has accepted the return request, the customer will have 14 (fourteen) calendar days to ship the return. After this deadline, the buyer will no longer be able to benefit from the right of withdrawal. Return costs and any delivery costs are entirely borne by situér milano only and exclusively if the goods are damaged during the opening phase. The return costs and any delivery costs are totally borne by the buyer if the latter decides to return the goods without a justified reason.
- How do I return? After obtaining the return authorization from the operator, the customer must send the product to: Castellani.it Srl -Via Lungomonte, 147 -56020 - Montecalvoli - PI
- When and in what terms will situér milano make the refund? situér milano will reimburse by bank transfer no later than 14 (fourteen) working days from the communication of the right of withdrawal only and exclusively after an accurate check of the status of the returned goods.
The right of withdrawal is lost if the returned product is not intact, i.e. it lacks the original external and internal packaging, is damaged or even partially used.